Two, Three, or Five Day Classes* a Week for Children Ages 3-5 with…
- Emphasis on Literacy, Sciences, and the Arts.
- Unique environment for experiences in cooking, drama, and Museum exhibits.
- Social skills development in large and small group settings to foster independence.
- Indoor and outdoor large and fine motor activities.
- Environmentally respectful approach to projects and classroom management.
- Use of Museum prior to opening to the general public before classroom time.
- Private conferences with parents semiannually and by request.Flexibility to support children’s interest in topics with research and activities.
- Highly trained staff with more than 75 years of education and experience combined.
*Classes are held from 8:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m.